Skip to content
joshy1980's profile

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, September 21st, 2023 6:25 PM

Security Edge Allow List not working.

I have allowed a particular site through Security Edge to be accessed which I know is safe for the network. The site is https://d.id, a web3 site with regular html and javascript standards, no harmful injections or "infected page", yet the site continues to be blocked. I am new to Comcast Business internet as of yesterday. The network/internet connection is great and I like the Security Edge admin/software, but it needs to trust the administrator of the local business/network.

I restarted the modem and my computer/phone after the Security Edge changes were applied, yet the safe web3 site is still blocked.  Any suggestions?

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

10 months ago

Why is my post labeled "private"? 

Retired Employee

• 

178 Messages

@joshy1980 

Welcome to the Comcast Business Forum and thank you for posting your question here. By default, our system will automatically privatize any post that contains images. This process allows time for our Forum Moderators to review the image to ensure it adheres to all Forum Guidelines and does not contain anything with personal information or inappropriate content. We have reviewed your post and have made it public as it does full adhere. Our Care team is reviewing this post now and should be responding shortly.