Skip to content
support700's profile

New problem solver

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, November 26th, 2019 2:00 PM

reverse DNS pointer needed

We need to create a reverse pointer record.  I tried calling and could not get past automatied caller.

I tried Chat and they had no clue what I was talking about.

I see others are able to accomplish this with a PM message on  this forum.  Now that I have logged onto this forum, perhaps, someone can help us with that.

Accepted Solution

New problem solver

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Called yesterday. Had to be transfered to business department and then to technical suppoprt.

Yes, they took my information and understood what I needed. . I checked today, and the reverse pointer record is now in place.

Problem solver

• 

144 Messages

5 years ago

I would definitely like the opportunity to change your experience and get your issues taken care of. Can you please send me a DM with the last four of the account number and/or last statement balance, your full name, phone number, and service address including city, state, and zip code? –RWK

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

5 years ago

I'm glad to hear that you were able to get ahold of tech support and that the domain is pointing to the correct IP now. If you happen to have any other questions or concerns that we can assist with, we're always happy to help out 🙂 Until then, I hope that you have a lovely rest of the day and thank you for joining the business forums community! We're excited to have you! 

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I also need a Reverse DNS pointer.

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to reach out through our business forums to set up that PTR record. I apologize for the delay in our response and I would love to help you get this set up. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, full service address and account number or phone number? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hello I need reverse DNS also. Who can assist us with this request?

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us through our business forums. I am very sorry for the delay in our response. I would love to assist with the PTR records. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, full service address and account number or phone number?