Skip to content
Unisight's profile

New Contributor

• 

8 Messages

Monday, November 26th, 2018 11:00 AM

rDNS Request

I need to request an rDNS change.  Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

6 years ago

Are you able to try clicking on my handle and trying to send me (Comcast_Gina) a private message? I'll be standing by and if you are able to please update here when you send it too that would be helpful.

• 

163 Messages

6 years ago

I am happy to help with your reverse DNS request. Can you please reach out through private message with the name, address and phone number on the account? 

New Contributor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

I have sent a private message, awaiting response.  Thank you.

• 

163 Messages

6 years ago

I have not received the private message. I will attempt to respond to you through private message. Please try to respond there so that I can keep your account information secure to get this set up for you. 

New Contributor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

I have replied to your private message awaiting reply.  And thank you again for your very quick response.

New Contributor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

I just received your private message, I am receiving yours ok.  It appears you are not receiving my private messages even though the site shows I have sent you three messages.

ComcastPM.png

New Contributor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

I am clicking the Reply button on the messages you send me in the Private Messages, and I see at the top there is a blue bar that says 'Your private message has been sent.'

*Except for this one, this is a reply in the public messages since I do not think you are getting my private messages.

New Contributor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

I tried one more time.  This time I clicked the Friend button, and also used a different browser - I had been using Opera and just replied to your latest private message with Chrome.

New Contributor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

I have sent you a private message.  Thank you.

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

6 years ago

I got it! I'll meet you there and thank you!

New Contributor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

I submitted all my rDNS requests last night.  This morning I received an email stating that it was processed.  So to sum up, we had a little trouble communicating via this Lithium platform, so another support agent assisted.  Then within 24 hours, my request had been processed and already propagated through the internet.  Thank you, both of you, for your quick service.

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

6 years ago

I'm glad that it was processed and resolved! Glad to be able to assist and if you ever need us again, please reach back out. In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful day! 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I've tried contacting several comcast_* users for a reverse DNS entry for our comcast fiber circuit and not getting any response back.  How long does it typically take?

Our mail server has recently started getting "554 resimta-ch2-14v.sys.comcast.net resimta-ch2-14v.sys.comcast.net 50.201.x.x found on one or more DNSBLs, see http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#BL000010"  messages.

Ironically,  Comcast.net smtp server is rejecting our static Comcast Business ip address.

Thank you for any help. 

Also, I tried pm'ing a third comcast_x user and it says I can't send any more PMs so.....