Skip to content
sheldog's profile

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, October 2nd, 2020 2:00 PM

Question on setting up DNS when domain is hosted by godaddy

I've added an A record on GoDaddy to point to an IP hosted by Comcast. Is there anything else I need to do like have a text record put in place? If so where do I create it and where does it need added?

Problem solver

• 

144 Messages

4 years ago

Hi there! I'm so sorry for the delay. Due to increased volume, we're working to get to our valued customers as quickly as possible . Thanks so much for reaching out. You've absolutely reached the right place, and are in good hands. I will own this Issue for you and ensure that I provide the best help I can today. All I need is your full name, account number (follow link https://comca.st/2GlyrjX, account number is at the top right)and address including city, state, and zip code exactly how it reflects on the bill, and I can help you with whatever questions or concerns you may have. Can you send me a private note? Your account protection is our top priority.

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

My name is Gene Sheldon. .

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

I should have added this is for the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe. That is the account name.

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

4 years ago

Yikes! Would you mind deleting your previous message with your account information and clicking on my handle (Comcast_Gabe) and sending it as a private message for security purposes?