Skip to content
robertwf's profile

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, January 3rd, 2023 10:30 PM

PTR Request

I need a PTR (reverse DNS) record for our Mail Server

MAIL.CMFHQ.ORG [Edited: "Personal Information"]

I especially enjoy having to log in multiple times to get anything accomplished.

Robert [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Christian Military Fellowship

[Edited: "Personal Information"]

Account [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Official Employee

• 

15 Messages

2 years ago

Good afternoon! Thank you for reaching out for assistance with your reverse DNS today. I would be happy to assist you in getting this squared away today. Thank you for your patience while there was a bit longer than usual response time. I can assure you, you are in great hands for getting this taken care of today. Aside from this request, are there any other items you would like to address today? 

• 

2 Messages

@Comcast_Kassie​ Thanks for the help:-)  The normal support route seemed totally ineffective.  Happy New Year!

Official Employee

• 

15 Messages

@robertwf Good Evening! I hope your day went well! I'm checking into see if your domain has switched over yet, and is working okay. I look forward to hearing back from you! 

Official Employee

• 

15 Messages

2 years ago

You are most welcome,I'm happy to help in any way I can! Happy New Years to you as well!😀 I have completed your request. Please allow 24-72 hours to be processed. I will check in about this time tomorrow to see if it's switched over. In the meantime, are there any other questions or  concerns  I may answer for this evening?