Skip to content
user_jl0867's profile

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, February 23rd, 2021 11:13 PM

PTR Record needed

Hi there, I need a PTR DNS Record for one of our static IP's.

How to do that?

Thank you,

Juergen

New Contributor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

I need one edited as well.

Official Employee

• 

76 Messages

3 years ago

Hello and thank you for reaching out to us. I can assist you with your account! In order to get started can you please send me a private message with your full name, business name and service address? To send a private message, click my name "ComcastDena", then click "send message". 

New Contributor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

Sorry Dena, but there is no SEND MESSAGE option and your name doesn't appear in the address listing to send a message to like other Comcast employees.

Gold Problem solver

• 

49 Messages

Hi, AmmoInc. So sorry about that. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we will definitely look into it! As a temporary workaround, you're welcome to click on another Comcast Employee name that you see listed and any member of our team will be happy to help you out. Thank you, talk soon!

I no longer work for Comcast

New Contributor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

I would do just that, but any Comcast person currently active has no SEND MESSAGE button, where all of the Comcast folks that haven't had any activity in days do have the SEND MESSAGE button. Sending a message to those people, however, is useless if they aren't online.

Official Employee

• 

34 Messages

We certainly understand your concern with that @AmmoInc. The great news is that we all work as a team here to make sure you get the help you need. So, even if you send a message to one specific person, anyone who is available will have the opportunity to jump in to message you back if needed! We're still working to get everything with our private messages back in order, and we appreciate your patience with us on that. If you send a message to any Comcast Employee the site allows you to, you'll get a response back from us as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!

New Contributor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

Yours doesn't have a send message either. I could message one of those other accounts that haven't been online lately...but the results are poor:

I sent one to Comcast_Jon 2 days ago...no response.
I sent one to Comcast_Michelle 2 days ago...no response.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

34 Messages

I am not showing that we received any messages from you @AmmoInc, however, we still want to ensure you get the help you need! Let's try this. Can you please click the "message" icon in the upper right page of any forum page and then search and select "Comcast Business"? From there, this should allow you to send us a message in order to chat with us privately.