Skip to content
user_jl0867's profile

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, March 17th, 2022 2:56 PM

PTR Record CC Business

Hi,

I need some assistance with a PTR Record for one of our static IPs.

Help appreciated.

thank you,

Juergen

Official Employee

• 

30 Messages

2 years ago

Hello, @user_jl0867! Thank you for reaching out to the community for assistance with a PTR Record for one of your static IPs. I'd be more than happy to help in any way that I can today! Please send us a private message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number by clicking the "message" icon in the upper right page of our forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle (Comcast Business) to send us a private message.

Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
• As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
• An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send it

(edited)

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Good luck, I have 3 DNS PTR records that needed to be set.... 7 days later only have one set properly, they keep closing the ticket before the work is done, and without calling as specified in the ticket.

Official Employee

• 

44 Messages

Hi there @user_26299b.  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Comcast Business here on our Community Forum.  We are so glad to hear from you and would like to assist in getting this taken care of for you.  Please feel free to reach out to us in a private message with your full name, business name and service address so we can take a closer look at this for you.  

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Hi user_26299b. I can’t complain was done within 48 hours.

Official Employee

• 

30 Messages

@user_jl0867 - Thank you for reaching back out to let us (and the community) know your request was resolved. I'm so glad we were able to submit a ticket on your behalf and get that PTR Record taken care :) Please feel free to start a new public post if any other questions or concerns arise, and we'll always be here to help you and your business however we can!