Skip to content
kaukab's profile

New Contributor

• 

11 Messages

Thursday, November 28th, 2019 10:00 PM

Please Open Blocked Ports

Hi,

We have purchased additional IP Pool from Comcast, but we are finding that ports are blocked making the IPs useless.

The IPs detail is:

Useable(Static) IP(s) are 50.250.207.241 to 245
Gateway Ip: 50.250.207.246
Ports that are blocked on Static IP(s) are 80 443 25

Please unblock the ports, so that we could be able to configure our servers

Thank you,

Rashid

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us through our business forums. I can fully understand your need to ensure that ports you are using on your internal network are not blocked. Please be assured that the only ports that we block are listed within this web link. https://business.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/ports-blocked-on-comcast-network/. This will also explain why any ports listed may be blocked on our network. If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time. - Comcast_Michelle

New Contributor

• 

11 Messages

5 years ago

The port that you have blocked are industry standards for data transfer

We need Port 25  and Port 110  for mail Transfer.

We understand why you have blocked the port.

But we need above to run our business smootly.

We configure powerful firewall and other utilty application on our servers to deny any un-authorized access and unauthorize use of our servers.

Please open the above ports along with 

Port 80

Port 443

which are also blocked.

OR please guide us what to do to have the above mentioned ports to be opened.

Thank you

Problem solver

• 

144 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks for telling me about your situation. I'm looking forward to changing your experience to a positive one and working to get your connection port taken care of right away. Can you please send me a private message with the last four of the account number and/or last statement balance, your full name, phone number, and service address including city, state, and zip code? –Rob K. 

New Contributor

• 

11 Messages

5 years ago

Hi Robert,

Thank you for looking into the case. I am sorry I cannot find any email address or chat box where I could send you information. Please provide guidence how I can send you private message.

Best Regards,

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

5 years ago

Hey there! Thank you so much for your patience. You would only need to send us a private message if we were going to discuss sensitive account information. After further research, I have discovered that port 25 and 110 are blocked and cannot be lifted. However, I am seeing that port 80 and 443 are not blocked so you should be good to go with those ports. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. -Gabriel