Skip to content
ussp's profile

New Contributor

• 

11 Messages

Thursday, October 31st, 2019 12:00 PM

Need additional static IP addresses...

Need additional static IP addresses on accounts we have.

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

5 years ago

Hi ussp! I just responded to another forum thread of yours and so if you would please click on our handle (ComcastBiz_Support) and send a private message with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and the information requested in the other thread as well as how many statics you'd like to add and to which account. 

-Gina

New Contributor

• 

11 Messages

5 years ago

This has been done and was told 72 hours, yet it still hasn't been completed. Not sure why this takes so long.

New Contributor

• 

11 Messages

5 years ago

United States Special Police / 211 ELM ST NW UNIT 11 , WASHINGTON , DC 20001 Acct. # 8299700042792281 96.73.174.161point to dc3.ussp.us

New Contributor

• 

11 Messages

5 years ago

I responded to multiple messages -- saying just do the 1 account for now. I will send you a direct message with the info.

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

5 years ago

If you can respond through this handle with a private message as you have been doing today with the information requested this will ensure that I get the information and can get this record updated. I am showing that we have multiple threads open and this may be part of the confusion and why we are not getting the information accurately to get this updated for you. -Comcast_Michelle

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

5 years ago

My apologies for causing any confusion. It is just I am slightly confused by the fact that we are already communicating over private message and you stated that you would directly message me. Can you please provide me the information through this conversation and thread so that I can get this information updated for you? -Comcast_Michelle

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

5 years ago

Hello and thanks for taking the time to reach back out to us regarding the PTR request. I see that we did reach out to you on 11/1/19 as you stated that you had more than 1 account that you needed to set up the PTR records on. Reviewing the messages I am not showing that we got a response regarding which Ip's need to be updated and the server that they should be pointing to. I would love to get these records set up for you. Is there any possible way that you can supply the information that we have requested? -Comcast_Michelle

New Contributor

• 

11 Messages

5 years ago

I've done that twice now....