Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 5th, 2023 1:57 PM

Legacy DNS Servers

Our Business DNS Records are on Comcast Legacy Servers (ns3.comcastbusiness.net).  I need to have some CNAME records added for our domain.  It is always an extreme challenge on phone support as the Operators do not understand what I am asking.  They have no idea what Legacy Domain Servers are.

I sent a direct message to Comcast Business and they advised to post in Public Forum so they could open a request for me, as they have done in the past with success.

These requests are infrequent, so I see no need to change the servers as ultimately the issues get resolved.

Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

43 Messages

11 months ago

Hello @user_c541d9 ! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to our team on Business Forums. We value your time and appreciate you being a customer with us. I am sorry to hear that it has been challenging trying to get this resolved over the phone. My team is here to help. 

I see you have already sent us a Direct Message, please note that sending unsolicited direct messages is a direct violation of our forum guidelines. After creating a Public post requesting assistance, a Comcast-verified employee must respond and ask for a direct message to be sent first, then you can proceed with doing so. This is just a heads-up for future reference, but I look forward to further assisting you via the direct message. 

(edited)