Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, December 16th, 2021 1:48 AM

email FROM comcast.net not arriving

Your customers, those using comcast.net email addresses seem unable to get mail through to my servers.  All was fine Dec 5 or 6th, but after that, they just get a reject notice, with no reason attached, and I see nothing on the logs here.  Help?

There are servers running on 3 static IPs here, with different domain names.  All 3 have the same issue

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

3 years ago

Hi there @user_c3a0cc! Thank you for letting us know about the trouble sending emails to our .net customers, we appreciate you explaining what they are seeing! You stated that there is no reason attached to the bounceback message, but is there a particular number or code that is referenced in them?

The link for our Postmaster site, has some additional information and FAQs that may be helpful in this instance. 

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I'm apparently not being clear. 

this is a temporary bounce message from the 10th, followed by the permanent one shortly after.

Date: December 10, 2021 at 7:40:23 AM PST
To: [Edited: "Personal Information"]
Subject: Temporary Failure

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.      

Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 14.8 hour(s):

* [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Reason: Temporary Failure
Note that is the entire message...

(edited)

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

Thank you for providing the bounce message. This link may help, I also recommend checking out this link. If that doesn't have the information you're looking for, you will need to contact our Customer Security Assurance team. They may be contacted at 888-565-4329 and are available 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM ET/Seven days a week. 

I no longer work for Comcast.