Skip to content
jwurtz's profile

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, January 14th, 2020 7:00 AM

Comcast Customers fail to receive messages, no NDR

Hi, I was unable to find an "Email Issues" or "Hosted Services" forum, so I'm hoping that Domain Names is close enough for issues regarding Comacst customers who are unable to receive messages from our servers. 

As noted, when messages are sent from our domain (provided if requested) to our customer base, the customers with addresses in the Comcast domain fail to receive these messages. There is no NDR, and the customer does not find the message in a spam folder. We are currently not on any blacklists, and have properly configured SPF and DMARC, and currently no issues with other domains. 

Is there a procedure we can follow to resolve this? I've looked at various other threads in which this issue has arisen and in each case the solution is provided by a support technician behind the scenes without an explaination of how to fix it or prevent it from occurring. 

Thanks!

Problem solver

• 

348 Messages

5 years ago

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to the Digital Care Team here through the forums and we are so sorry to see that you are having issues with the email. You have reached the right team to help get this taken care of. Can you please send us a private message with your name, the full address, and phone/account number?