Skip to content
U

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, March 21st, 2024 9:49 PM

Closed

Unable to see all linked accounts as Primary Manager

Hello, I was given access as a Primary Manager but there are accounts I'm not able to see when I log in.  I tried linking them but receive an error message.  How can I get access to all of our accounts?

Official Employee

• 

52 Messages

7 months ago

Good afternoon @user_153e69, and thank you for reaching out with your account access conerns. May I ask what error message you are seeing when you log in? 

• 

3 Messages

@Comcast_Alyssa​  Hello! I'm not receiving an error message when I log in, no issues there.  I should have access to several other accounts and they're not showing up under my log in.  I tried linking it, and I receive a message that the account can't be found.  We have another user that can see all the accounts.  Is that why I can't link it?

Official Employee

• 

13 Messages

Hello @user_153e69, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.

I know how important it is to have access to your accounts, and I'd like to check into this further for you. 

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

• 

3 Messages

@Comcast_Krista​ I'm not seeing "Xfinity Support" as an option, there is only Support.  Is that the one to use?

Official Employee

• 

24 Messages

user_153e69 , try out these directions : Click the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Comcast Business” in the “To” section. Please include your name as well as the phone number and address for the account. Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

20 Messages

7 months ago

@user_153e69 Thank you for trusting my team to answer your questions. As a quick recap, you reached out because you were unable to see all linked accounts under the Primary Manager user role. However, we were not able to complete authentication and recommended you contact us at (800) 391-3000 as the next best step in getting this resolved. Thanks for your time. Also, don't forget about our handy app where you can manage your account, troubleshoot, through the Comcast Business App. We are available here every day, so please reach out if you ever need any additional assistance. We are here to help! Thank you for your continued loyalty and have a great rest of your day!

(edited)