Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Friday, November 17th, 2023 3:22 PM

unable to access payment center

Hi, I am unable to login to the Comcast business payment center with the right credentials and the error is “Your authentication has failed”.

When I tried to reset password, I’m getting the same error.

I can’t view invoices without logging in and is not able to make any payments due to this issue.

and it show me up "This account exceeds the limit of active account-customer associations." pop-up.

Please provide assistance thanks.

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

10 months ago

Hello, @user_ab633b. Thank you for reaching out over Comcast Business Forums, you have contacted the right place for assistance with the login concern. I definitely understand the importance of being able to access the information to view your invoices and make payments. 

- Have you attempted to clear cache, cookies, history on the device you're using?

- Have you attempted to try a different browser, or incognito window?

- Do you receive the same error message when attempting to log into the Comcast Business App? 

• 

2 Messages

I tried all of way i could do, but I couldn't access.

I think I have the wrong password, but I can't change on site.

So I called to 1-800-741-4141 they said they couldn't find my account and tried to transfer to other teams but suddenly they hang up no call back.

I want to change my password could you assist that?

Official Employee

• 

13 Messages

We're so happy we were able to help and hope you have a an amazing holiday! 

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

10 months ago

@user_ab633b Due to account security our options may be limited when it comes to password resets, but I can definitely investigate to see if it is an option. I would need to locate and authenticate the business account with you, so could you please send a direct message. 

To send a direct message: 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble  

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Comcast Business" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the business name, and the service address

(edited)

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

Invitation Code???   Where?  Not in email like the OTP code.  Where is it going?