Skip to content
Skynine's profile

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, November 29th, 2018 5:00 AM

Trying to cancel account - Incompetent customer service on phone!

Hello,

My business moved to a new office where Comcast service is unavailable and I've been trying to cancel my business account for several days.

I've called a handful of times, each at a different time of day (early morning, afternoon, late afternoon) and every response has been some sob story about how the "system is busy" or "the system is temporarily down." The customer service reps took my name/number and claimed they would call back within 48 hours. First of all, WHAT! 48 hours to cancel? Second, no one ever called back (like I'm surprised) and here I am paying for service at an office we are no longer occupying.

I'm looking to cancel my account IMMEDIATELY. Can someone with a brain please help us with this? Thank you in advance!

• 

163 Messages

6 years ago

I am happy to assist with the termination request. Can you please reach out through private message with the name, address and phone number on the account? 

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Did you get a response? I tried cancelling today and was transferred 3 times to then be told that I'm held to a fictional extension of my contract and that they will charge me $600 to terminate. Good luck!

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

6 years ago

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to learn that you have had that experience. I can help with the cancellation request. Would you mind sending me a private message with your full name, address, and a phone number linked to the account so I can help?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am having the same problem. I wish to cancel my comcast business account but Comcast has apparently made this impossible.

When I call, I can never reach someone who can help me. Please, can someone here help me cancel this account?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I'm having a similar issue only I was actually connected to someone who was supposed to help but only kept me on the phone for close to an hour discussing alternatives to cancellation and letting me know that I would have to pay $600+ in fees to do so due to my contract end date. I reached out today and was told by two separate representatives that my contract ends 10 months earlier than I was previously told--though I have the contract and it does appear to end at that date. Everyone has different information and I have gone back and forth with different answers depending on who I speak with but no one is able to complete the task. 

Visitor

• 

226 Messages

6 years ago

It sounds like you've had enough with the phones. Not to worry, PABS2015. I can help! Please, send me a private message with your full name, address and the phone number listed on your account.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have had comcast for a couple of weeks and it is horrible.  I would like to have a conversation with someone but all I get is the ridiculous voice prompts.  Can someone please tell me how to reach a human being that can address my issue?

Official Employee

• 

21 Messages

Hello, @user_ac16cf! Welcome! We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your services, but we would love the opportunity to turn this around for you. You are welcome to get more information about your services here: https://comca.st/34IXwRF. Please let us know how we may help. We look forward to your reply.