Skip to content
S

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, December 3rd, 2022 6:37 PM

Transition from business to residential xfinity

Hi i want to transition from business to residential as i no longer have a home business. I do want to not have any service interruption as i work from home. How would i initiate this process?

Thanks

Official Employee

• 

24 Messages

2 years ago

Hi @Scuzy98 thanks for contact us on our business forums for help with transitioning to a residential account. While I can help with all things residential, I unfortunately cannot help with the business side. The business team would have to help out with closing the business account before moving to a residential service. At this time our awesome Comcast business peers by phone that can help out are having trouble with receiving phone calls, but you can try the Comcast Business Chat Assistant here: https://business.comcast.com/help-and-support/ They should be able to help with processing the account to close the business side. 

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

@Comcast_Paula​ 

oh i though i was in the comcast business forum nor residential?

Official Employee

• 

24 Messages

2 years ago

@Scuzy98 You are in the right forum for Comcast Business. My team manages both sides for the forums, but our access to business accounts is limited, and we are unable to make any changes. However on the residential side we have access to set up accounts and make changes as needed. If you would like I can review the residential offers and service options you have available to at least start the ball rolling on that side. Would you like me to look into those options for us? 

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Ok so once the business support can receive calls again you guys can help me?

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

Of course. We can check back in with you here once the phone lines are restored. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

Good morning! The phone lines are restored, and you should be able to get through now! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

@Comcast_Jennifer​ 

hi Jennifer so what are the steps to transition from Comcast business to residential without long service interruption?