Skip to content
C

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Monday, May 8th, 2023 7:55 PM

Transferring Accounts to Business Account

Hi,

We are a city with multiple locations (city hall, recreation, police, etc). For some reason, we have three accounts to check to pull invoices. Two of the accounts we login through xfinity.com and one through business.comcast.com. I am wondering if we can merge the two xfinity accounts into the business account so we only need to check one place every month.

Thanks,

Aaron

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @CityofFosterCity Thank you for reaching out over our Community Forum page. That's an excellent question. I do understand the need to be able to access all your accounts under one portal. Unfortunately, you can only link business accounts in the Business Class Portal (BCP). However, you are able to use the same credit card for both residential and business accounts.

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

The funny thing is, the invoices on the Xfinity side show up as Comcast Business. So does that mean that they are actually business accounts?

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

@CityofFosterCity You should receive an error if you type a residential address in the business portal. I would be happy to look up the addresses on my end. We would need to take the conversation private to gather the info. We don't want any personal information out there for the public to see. There is also the option to call the Xfinity business at 1-800-741-4141 to verify the addresses for you. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

1 year ago

@CityofFosterCity That's interesting. I would have to look up each address for the accounts that you use the xfinity.com portal on to see how they are listed. Before I can do so, could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

Is this the direct messaging feature in the business forums or do I need to sign onto the Xfinity portal to find this?

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

@CityofFosterCity I know that this process can be frustrating at times. We are unable to initiate a private chat session. Do you see anything that says "Peer to Peer" or "Live Chat"? After you select the peer to peer chat icon, you just need to type Xfinity Support. The username will automatically come up. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

I am not seeing "Xfinity Support" there is "Comcast Business" and your username "Comcast_Robert" but no "Xfinity Support"

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

No worries, you can give us a call at (800) 391-3000 for further assistance. Let us know if you need any help?

I no longer work at Comcast.

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

I see that its "Direct Messaging" but I can't find a user name "Xfinity Support". I did find your username but I can't send messages to yours.