Skip to content
tanyatime's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, December 26th, 2014 6:00 PM

Still being billed for modem that I returned.

I returned my comcast modem Dec.10, 2014 to a Comcast location, got my receipt for the returned equipment, and I was still billed for the modem on my Dec.19th bill which is due in January 2015. I don't have anymore Comcast equipment so why am I still being charged 9.95 rental fee for the modem I returned?

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Is this board being managed by customers!? I got NO WHERE on the phone! I'm not paying for a modem that I returned! HOW do I get this resolved????? I retruned the modem in person.

Accepted Solution

Retired Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hi tanyatime.  I apologize for the problem you've encountered in trying to resolve this issue.  Please send me a private message with the following information:

1. the billing account number and associated account name

2, the receipt number you received

3. the serial number of the device

4 the device type

and I will engage the appropriate Comcast Team to investigate the issue.

Thank You

Trusted Forum Contributor

• 

113 Messages

10 years ago

You're being billed for the modem because its still listed on your account as being rented. Call them and confirm its been removed, explain to them you have a receipt for the returned equipment with the corresponding serial number. Have them confirm this over the phone. Have them reverse the charges and ask for a credit to boot for you having to take the time to do their accounting job.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

I figured it out. I sent you the private message. Thanks Smiley Happy

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks John. How do I send you a private message?