Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, September 4th, 2024 8:52 PM

Still being billed for cancelled service

I continue to receive bills for business services (phone and internet) that were cancelled 6 months ago when we closed our physical office and transitioned to remote operations.  I have emailed the Account Manager assigned to my accout twice, including copies of the cancellation agreements, and have not gotten a response.  I have tried calling multiple times, only to sit on hold for so long I've had to hang up to address other priorities.  I am now receiving bills threatening to turn the account over to collections.  I am happy to pay anything that is owed through the termination date, but need to get the bills adjusted to remove charges after the termination date.  How can I get this rectified?

Official Employee

• 

28 Messages

12 days ago

Hi there, @user_0fbb8f I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you. On this forum we do not have access to your business billing, you would need to contact 800-391-3000 who is able to get your account pulled up and be able to better assist you.-Richard

• 

2 Messages

So keep calling and sitting on hold for hours and eventually someone will assist me.  Got it. 

Official Employee

• 

19 Messages

user_0fbb8f Our business services are supported by a specialized team make sure you are using the number above and not 1-800-Xfinity to ensure you are not getting to the incorrect department. We can help with basic issue on business account like troubleshooting but for anything that needs access to details the experts are the place to go for help.