Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 20th, 2024 5:39 AM

'something went wrong' error when logging in

I can't log in to my account.  I'm using Windows 10 x64.  I've tried chrome, firefox and opera.  I've tried app as well on an android phone.  Every time I try and log in I get this error.  I can't even log in to the forums for this site as I experience this error then as well.

I've not received the monthly notification that my bill has been paid, and I'd like to make sure it is all set.  HOW do I log in, when every time I try I experience this error?

Official Employee

• 

29 Messages

27 days ago

user_14f9d3 Hello and thank you for reaching out via our Comcast Business Support Community Forums. We’re so sorry you’re running into this frustrating error when trying to log in—especially across multiple devices and browsers. We know how important it is to be able to access your account, especially when you want to confirm that your bill is all set. Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We’re here to help you get this resolved as quickly as possible. It sounds like you’ve already tried a few troubleshooting steps—great effort on that!

We understand how inconvenient this is, and we’re committed to finding a solution for you. To dig a little deeper, could you let us know if you’ve recently made any changes to your network settings or security software? Sometimes these can interfere with the login process.