Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, June 14th, 2024 9:09 PM

Renewal help - 2 yr contract ended - need a REASONABLE renewal contract

Our contract ended yesterday, our monthly charge is $194.17 for 600 mbps and 2 phone linesThe new bill is now $562.07 - a whopping $367.90 rate hike!!

I have chatted with a couple of "retention reps" both have different offers, both pushing mobile service which we don't need and don't want.  The best they can come up for a renewal contract would be close to $270/month for: 300 mbps and 1 phone line...so basically pay more, get 50% LESS

The next tier: 500 mbps and 1 phone line for $347.50 - again less speed and 1 less phone line and still paying more.

How are these reasonable offers for renewal contract?  I'm sure my experience is not unusual and has been echoed by many existing customers many times over.

We've been a customer since 2016 and we can't even get a decent comparable offers to what they say "introductory rate".  Existing customers are punished, not rewarded.

Would love to get assistant on this asap.

Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

34 Messages

3 months ago

Hey user_4e1cfe, thanks for reaching out to Comcast Business support on our forums. We can definitely help with going over charges and basic troubleshooting. Since you are looking to make a change though, you will need to contact Comcast Business Support at (800) 741-4141.

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thanks Comcast_Nick for your response. 

We would prefer to keep everything as is, the issue is the offers COSTs more with less service.

I did call the 800-391-3000 yesterday.  The verbal offer is more than $400.0 and they confirmed that they don't have the same pricing as the chat reps have. Yep!

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

I also just verified that mobile coverage is NOT available at my business location, so being pushed to add the mobile service to the contract is frustrating and unnecessary.

Official Employee

• 

12 Messages

@user_4e1cfe  Thanks for the feedback. Ensure you reach the Comcast Business Support at (800) 741-4141 for any promotions or service changes. Count on the community for help with the connection, or basic account questions anytime.