Skip to content
jimmys's profile

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, November 19th, 2019 12:00 PM

Renewal and can't get same rate as a new customer???

I have been a loyal Comcast Business customer for 6 years. My most recent 2 year agreement is about to expire and I need to renew. Can someone please explain why I can't get the same price for a new agreement that a new customer can receive.

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

5 years ago

Hi there jimmys and welcome to the forums! To start, you'll want to reach out to the Retention team by calling 1-800-391-3000. If you have already done that, please let me know and I'd be glad to work on this further for you. Promotions depend on availability and eligibility but if you have already contacted them we'd be glad to have the account reviewed to make sure that you are provided with the best options. If you have already reached out via the 1-800 number, then please click on my handle (Comcast_Gina) and send a private message with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details so we can help. 

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Retention Tean, Jeff, took care of me. Thanks

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

5 years ago

I am so glad to hear that Jeff was able to help out! We really appreciate you taking the time to contact us here and our Retention team via phone. We truly value your business! If you happen to need anything going forward, please reach back out; we're always glad to assist 🙂