Skip to content
officemanager's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, August 20th, 2019 8:00 AM

Re: Business Contract Renewal

Hello,

Our contract has been over but we still have Comcast. We would like to know what kind of offers you have for 2 year contract renewals on our account?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

128 Messages

5 years ago

Hey Linda! Nice to meet you. Please call me "Ken". "Ken of Comcast" is my father. LOL

Thanks for providing your contact information. Can you please send me the phone number and address registered with your business account via private message? That way, I can look up the account!

Just click my name (ComcastKenF) and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send a private message on the right. 

Ken

Official Employee

• 

128 Messages

5 years ago

officemanager, appreciate you posting on the forums! Let's reach out to our local teams to help get you a better rate! Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number for help! 

Ken

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Hi Ken of Comcast,

My name is Linda. My phone is .  We are interested in offers for a 2 year business contract.  Ours expired with you some years ago.

Thank you,

Linda I

Official Employee

• 

128 Messages

5 years ago

officemanager, it looks like you posted your company private info publicly! I've edited it out to keep your account safe. 

I've sent you a private message. Please reply once you see it! 

Ken

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Hi Comcast Ken,

🙂

Our company is: