Closed

PTR request

I need a PTR for our business website email

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

128 Messages

5 years ago

cluteinstitute, glad we were able to take care of your PTR request! Please post again if you need assistance and thanks for being a valued customer!

Official Employee

• 

128 Messages

5 years ago

cluteinstitute, let's get started on your PTR request. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number for help. 

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

5 years ago

It was a pleasure assisting you in setting up that PTR record today. If you do need anything further please reach out to us at any time. Please enjoy your weekend as well. 

New Contributor

• 

12 Messages

2 years ago

Hello Comcast Business support,

I need to create a DNS PTR Record to my email domain kreynetworks.net at IP address: [Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

15 Messages

@user_953413 Thank you for sending over that information to us. For security purposes of your network, can you please move to DM! I look forward to working with you, and getting this taken care of for you today! 

New Contributor

• 

12 Messages

Sorry, how I can pass to DM???

New Contributor

• 

12 Messages

Recognized Contributor

• 

12 Messages

To complete the verification process, can you please verify the Business name, address, and account number?

I no longer work for Comcast.

Recognized Contributor

• 

12 Messages

Please reply in the live chat that was created I do apologize the message came to the public forum.

I no longer work for Comcast.