Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, January 23rd, 2024 3:16 PM

ptr record

This is now my second post, 3rd email, and 4th call attempting to get this problem resolved. I posted on here, and an error popped up, so if this is a duplicate forgive me. I am at my wits end.

I need a PTR for my domain. 50.186.72.53 is the IP. My mail server is located at mail.greason.net, and the domain is greason.net

After this is done, I need to be take of the SBL, which only the ISP can do:

https://check.spamhaus.org/listed/?searchterm=50.186.72.53

Any help in resolving this matter would be great, as my business is officially at a stand still because of this. You shouldnt be hung up on 3 times when you call support.

Official Employee

• 

28 Messages

8 months ago

@user_938973 Thanks for reaching out about your account. I am sorry for how your experience has made you feel. We can certainly take a look at your account and assist you with your PTR request.
Can you please direct message me your first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further?
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Comcast Business" in the to line and select "Comcast Business" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

(edited)

New Contributor

• 

7 Messages

I performed the requested actions. Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

22 Messages

7 months ago

@user_938973 Greetings again! I just wanted to follow up with you. It looks like your ticket was updated and resolved. Were they able to get everything taken care of?