Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Saturday, July 8th, 2023 1:28 PM

Need Honest Help

I have been facing a frustrating experience with Comcast regarding my account charges and their poor customer service. Despite canceling my services back in May and returning the equipment, Comcast continues to charge me. Additionally, I have encountered multiple service outages and have made several calls to address these issues. During these calls, Comcast representatives assured me that they would credit my account for the inconvenience caused by the outages and promised to lower my bill. However, despite their promises, Comcast has failed to provide any proof of the charges they are imposing on my account.

I have made multiple phone calls regarding my issue, and during my most recent call, I specifically requested to speak with a supervisor. Before transferring me, the representative named Aude Harris provided me with a ticket number for my complaint. However, she failed to generate a new ticket number as she had promised, which would accurately reflect the current complaint. Instead of being transferred to a supervisor, I was connected to another representative named Geneva. Ms. Geneva informed me that her supervisor, Bian Ezebiar, would call me back within the next hour. Unfortunately, I have not received that phone call yet. As a loyal Comcast customer for over 20 years, I urgently require a supervisor to contact me. If this matter is not resolved promptly, I will be forced to escalate it by contacting the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). It is disheartening that the representatives are dishonest about creating support tickets and providing accurate information about DocuSign forms. I am in need of honest and reliable support as soon as possible.

Official Employee

• 

31 Messages

1 year ago

Hello and thank you for reaching out, @user_653f0f. I'm sorry to hear how your latest experience has made you feel, and I would love the opportunity to turn this around for you! Please send us a direct message so that we can take a closer look at your account.

To send a direct message:

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/direct-messaging
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type ‘Comcast Business’.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the business name on the account, the phone number for the account, and the service address alongside your inquiry so we can best assist. Thank you!