Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Monday, July 24th, 2023 10:46 PM

multiplicity

I work for a company that has multiple locations and often multiple comcast accounts for many of these locations. Recently at one of our locations that we had 2 accounts for, we received an additional invoice for a new, third account. We didn't add services and nobody at Comcast seems able to tell us why we have this third account for this location. Our bill has now doubled and we are struggling to find answers....

Official Employee

• 

20 Messages

1 year ago

@user_eb8417 Thank you for reaching out on the Comcast Business Community Forums. In order to assist with your billing questions, we would need you to reach out to 1-800-391-3000 to speak to an agent that can look over your billing and make the necessary changes that you need. I apologize we are unable to assist with changes over social media for billing. 

• 

2 Messages

@Comcast_Janelle​ I'm hoping to get contact information or advice on where to find contact information for a business account representative, someone higher up than the standard customer service rep. We've not faired well when contacting the customer service line, as we've not been able to get any answers. I'm sure there are customer service agents that would be able to help, but it feels like a shot in the dark at this point.

Official Employee

• 

76 Messages

At this time that would be the only phone number we have for our business team. I suggest when an authorized representative for the company is reaching out to ask for a supervisor to review the accounts and billing at the location. I totally get how this is not the best answer or the most desirable and I am really sorry.