Skip to content
dcoke76's profile

Occasional Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, January 13th, 2016 10:00 AM

Mistake in converting from Residential-Business, now in collections?

Hello, 

HELP:

I am not sure where to turn for this as we thought we had resolve in November of 2014.

Back story:

We converted a residential account to a business account in August of 2014

The residential account was supposed to be turned off.

We paid the business bill appropriately every month and are still paying. using it.

November of 2014 we get a bill for $200+ for the residential account which was NOT turned off, mistake by comcast.

November of 2014, I worked through the comcast process about 3 times spending around 4 hours talking to around 6 different people. All was resolved, or so i thought.

I just received a call from ERC debt collections of Jacksonville hired by Comcast for 200+ dollars for the residential account! They were adamant that i owed the money, they didnt buy the debt but hired by  and Comcast wanted the money. They asked for a receipt showing the debt was cleared. Of course i didnt get any paperwork from comcast.

PLEASE help me. Call me direclty on my account number, email me directly or something. 

Who can i call directly that will get this resolved.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

9 years ago

I did, thank you for your patience and for the response.  

It should be resolved now I'll double check in a couple days to make sure the system caught up with the changes that were just made. 

Accepted Solution

Occasional Visitor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Great response and follow up. 

Thank you for looking into this.

Resolved!!

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

9 years ago

Hello dcoke76 welcome to the forum,

Can you please send me a private message with your old residential account number and new business account number? Thank you 

Occasional Visitor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Hi Jacob,

Private message sent yesterday with information. DId you recieve it?

Look forward to working with someone for resolve.

Thanks.

Occasional Visitor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Hi Jacob,

Did you receive my prviate message as well as a new one with the account number?

I haven't heard from anyone at comcast via email or phone. 

Please advise as this is a bit concerning.

Thank you.