Skip to content
K

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, April 2nd, 2022 9:26 PM

Loyalty Department Closed Weekends

I wanted to make a change to my business internet service.   When I call in, and choose to Change my account, I am told "The call center is closed".   It would not let me choose any way to talk to a human. 

On a whim, I called back and told the IVR that I wanted to UPGRADE my service, and ta-da!  I was put through to a customer service representative, who answered immediately.  When I discussed what I wanted to do - remove a feature, he told me that the Loyalty Department was closed on weekends, and I would have to call back.

I find it both humorous and annoying that Comcast will let you buy or upgrade your service on the weekends, but there is **NO WAY** to remove a feature until a weekday.   I guess they must figure that no business is working on the weekend and needs that kind of support.

Yea Comcast!

Contributor

• 

8 Messages

3 years ago

Oh, no! Thank you for bringing this to our attention through our Forums, and thank you for your patience, while awaiting our response. I understand that you have been trying to have a feature removed from your business account, and it sounds like we've been making the experience difficult for you today, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience behind this. I'd like to take a look into your account, to see if it's possible if there's anything that can be done, here on our end. 

Before we begin, can you please send us a private message, including your full name, and your full address? You can do so, by clicking on the chat icon, in the top right hand corner of your screen, and once you click on that icon, you should be able to search "Xfinity Support", which should then give you the ability to send us a message. Thank you in advance, and I look forward to speaking with you!