Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 7:17 PM

Why doesn't comcast use a "user name" log in rather than an "email address", for companies managing multiple accounts, this would be a huge improvement.  I know of 2 competitors that allow a user name which is extremely beneficial as we have multiple locations using their service. Accounts cannot be linked if there is already a log in created(which happens by our project managers), but the same email address cannot be used on different accounts. 

SUGGESTION- ALLOW USER NAMES!!!!! 

Official Employee

• 

27 Messages

3 years ago

@user_f109fb

Good afternoon! Thank you for reaching out to us here online through our Forums. We are honored to be your provider to help support your business and give you the services you need. We truly value feedback as that is how we grow and improve to offer the best experience for our customers. We always want to move forward.

We have an internal elevation process that allows us to enter feedback such as this for review. At times, the change cannot be made but often, these suggestions can gain traction and lead to a positive change. I’d love to collaborate with you to get that submitted.

However, there is a feature through the Xfintiy MyAccount app that allows you to invite and manage users to the account. You get to manage the permissions and they get their own log in. Would this work or could we make that process better for what you are asking for?

First, you sign into https://comca.st/2YLhDLW, then under the user’s tab, select ADD A NEW USER. Create the profile and save. This makes it so that individual users have their own access.

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

A log in has already been created by the Project Manager of the actual location. I am in corporate and manage the paying of the invoices. The Project Manager set up their log in previous to me receiving notification. This happens often, so adding a user does not solve my problem. Thank you for your attention to the matter. I manage accounts for a competitor and they allow multiple accounts with the email address and use a "user name" as a log in, not a (one time use) email address. 

Recognized Contributor

• 

25 Messages

Thanks for clarifying! It sounds like you are more so looking to have more than one account associated with a single email for the sake of easier bill management, is that right?

The good news is that we do actually have an option for that!

Please check out this super helpful link that will walk you through the steps of setting up linked accounts.

https://business.comcast.com/help-and-support/account-management/link-or-unlink-a-comcast-business-account

I no longer work for Comcast.