Skip to content
N

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, August 23rd, 2021 2:52 PM

Issue with Trouble Call fee that was not authorized

Trouble call was necessary to solve comcast edge equipment issue (battery and backup not working).   Customer service did not mention a fee and tech onsite did not mention--they installed a new battery and replaced equipment--it worked after.

Until this month, when a 99.95 fee shows up on my bill?!  Guess I needed a reason to turn autopay off...

Please let me know how to proceed.  "Supervisors" are not available to sort this issue out.

On the plus side ATT has fiber on my street now...

Official Employee

• 

34 Messages

3 years ago

Greetings, @norcaluke! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you were billed for a service call without any prior notification, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a private message with your full name, the business name listed on the account, and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live session.

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

When I go to the private message screen I do not see a user called "Xfinity support"?  I am a business user is that the right alias?

I find one called "Support" but it appears to be a regular user?

Official Employee

• 

34 Messages

Thank you for getting back to me. You may need to select the "Business Support" option, in this case.