Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 29th, 2024 4:34 AM

I blocked internet access to a device. How can I retore it?

I blocked internet access to a device on our business network by clicking the x in the list of connected devices.  How do I restore internet access to that device?

Official Employee

• 

29 Messages

4 months ago

user_6de4a5 Hello and thank you for reaching out via our Comcast Business Support Community. To restore internet access to a device that was blocked on the business network, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Xfinity app.
2. Select the "WiFi" tab.
3. Scroll down and find the specific device that was blocked.
4. Click on the device to access its settings.
5. Look for an option to unblock or restore internet access to the device.
6. Follow the prompts or toggle the settings to enable internet access for the device again. By following these steps, you should be able to restore internet access to the device that was previously blocked on the business network.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

• 

2 Messages

Thank you.  I figured it out.  While your advice may have worked, the device was NOT a wifi connection so I'm not sure the process you advised would have worked.  Here's what I did.  Log into the Gateway, click Content Filtering, click managed devices, and then click the x next to the blocked device to allow internet access.

Official Employee

• 

29 Messages

4 months ago

user_6de4a5 Thank you for the update and what you did to fix the issue. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns. I hope you have a great week.