Skip to content
U

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, June 5th, 2024 3:28 PM

how to stop all the emails

I get way too many emails from Comcast about when a bill is ready, when they're going to take the money, when they got it, when they will do the next bill. How can I stop it?!

Official Employee

• 

16 Messages

3 months ago

user_74340c Good morning! We appreciate you reaching out to our Business Forums Team. I can see how getting too many emails would be frustrating, it seams like I get an email for everything these days. I'm happy to get you in the right direction for adjusting your email notifications. I have provided the instructions below on where you will find your settings. Depending on which ones you don't want to receive, will determine which one to edit. Please let me know if this helps. 

-Sign in to My Account and select Billing from the hamburger menu
-Under Payment Settings, you have the option to Manage Bill Delivery
-The Select Edit

• 

3 Messages

@Comcast_Kassie​ 

I did that already. The only thing it will let me edit is the email address. So I changed it to my bookkeeper. But I still get all the emails! Please help Kassie.

Official Employee

• 

16 Messages

user_74340c Gotcha! Let's take a closer look. Which of these emails would you not like to receive? 

• 

3 Messages

Sure. Here are the subjects:

Your Comcast Business billing statement is ready

Your payment has been scheduled

Your payment has been received

Your automatic payment has posted – Thank you

Your Comcast Business Internet Dashboard monthly report

Official Employee

• 

37 Messages

Thank you for getting back to me, @user_74340c! All of those subject lines appear to be related to account notifications. You should be able to adjust those settings online or through the Comcast Business app under "Text and Email Preferences." You can find more details about this here: https://business.comcast.com/support/article/account-management/manage-comcast-business-alerts-online#set-up-and-manage-text-and-email-alerts. If your account has multiple profiles, you may need to adjust the settings for each profile individually.