Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 13th, 2023 8:35 PM

How to linked all business accounts under one business account?

Hi,

I have called to customer services several times, spend hours trying to get help. My organization has 15 active accounts. I can see on MyAccount only 6, the remaining 8 are not available.

There were opened by internal business from my organizations long time ago. The invoices currently all are sent to PO BOX operated by the office which will be moved to another localization.

We do not need the paper invoice, therefore MyAccount access is very convenient, unfortunately 8 accounts will stay unsecure as my organization will lose the possibility to collect the paper invoices, we can't get the access to them neither redirect to other PO BOX. Comcast doesn't care .

Customer services requires information from registration. Employees which opened the accounts left the organization and there is no possibility to get the emails with activating link. Comcast sends the emails to an inactive email address and is not interested that no one will pick up the email. 

There are huge risks 8 invoices will not be not paying in the nearest future because Comcast is not flexible with such situation.

I'm exhausted dealing with this company. Customer Service stuck with stupid procedures and is not keen to support the customer.  They completely don't care that we have huge problem. We are medical organization we can't take the risk the circuits will be disconnected due to not paid bills, but Comcast still doesn't care. 

Is there anyone who can solve it please?????

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

1 year ago

@

user_e10533   Thank you for reaching out regarding the access to the remaining 6 accounts. (Please do not provide them here) but do you have the complete account numbers for those accounts? This may be something that needs to be directed to our security team but we can certainly take a look for options.   

Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number. • Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send it
Xfinity Community Forum
Need Help? Find Solutions, share knowledge and get answers from customers and experts.