Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Monday, April 15th, 2024 2:47 AM

Haven’t received my gift cards

Hello! I have t received my promotional gift cards from Dec 2023 and I opened 4 lines. Please advise!

Official Employee

• 

19 Messages

5 months ago

user_ea08eeThank you so much for your post for information on how to check on your Gift card.

Where do I check the status of my prepaid card?
For both Visa Prepaid cards and virtual prepaid cards, you can check the status through the Xfinity Incentive Tracker.

Prepaid card status is not displayed in your account or the Xfinity app.

When can I check the status of my prepaid card?

For Xfinity residential services, you can check the status of your prepaid card once your services are activated.

If you expect to receive a prepaid card as part of an Xfinity Mobile bring your own device (BYOD) promotional offer, you can check the status of your prepaid card about one week after activation of all required services.

What information do I need to check the status of my prepaid card in the Xfinity Incentive Tracker?

To access the Xfinity Incentive Tracker, you'll need to enter:

• Your first and last name, home or mobile phone number, and billing ZIP code, or
  • Your cable account number as it appears on your Xfinity bill.

Once you enter that information, you’ll see any prepaid card offers from the past two years. You can view the estimated date of when you’ll qualify for your card. In addition, any eligibility requirements for the card offer are available by clicking on the Eligibility Criteria link within each promotional record. You can check out this page here for more help with our gift card offer as well: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/faqs-visa-prepaid-card-offers