Skip to content
nemomac's profile

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, February 18th, 2015 2:00 PM

Customer Support Unavailable

I am trying to reach Customer Support by calling 1-800-391-3000.  However, whenever I give my Zip Code: 47906 and then get to an operator, it either gives me an out-of-service tone or says I can't be connected.

What gives?  Is there another way to get through to an operator?

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

9 years ago

Hello nemomac welcome to the forum,

Sorry to hear about this situation. That is the correct number, we you finally able to get connected?

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I have been trying to reach a person at Comcast for two days. We operate a home for women that needs to be secure. Right now I need to change the phone number for that residence. However, when I try to call Comcast, an automated voice tells me that they are aware of the outage and are working to fix it, and then the system hangs up. This happens without any way to get through to a regular person. I'm not trying to call about an outage, but there are no other support services available. It's imperative that I get this phone number changed as soon as possible in order to keep our residents safe, and Comcast is making it impossible.

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

"Customer Service Available24/7"? BS!  Right next to that statement on your support page it lists the number and a chat button... Call the phone number and get "Due to high call volumes we cannot take you call, please try again later." Try to chat, but the button is disabled..."Chat is unavailable at this time" message pops up.