Skip to content
U

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, August 27th, 2024 11:40 PM

Customer service web interface not working

I recently transferred service from one location to another, a process that apparently requires that an entirely new account be created.

So, a new login on business.comcast.com. Except that something is very wrong with this new signin.

When I click on the hamburger menu from the Account Overview page, I see my account info (business name and service address); then "Overview"; "Account Management" with subitems "Account Details" and "Text and Email Preferences"; and that's all. No "Billing", no "Users".

So I don't appear to have a way to, for example, add billing information so you folks can get paid. Or a way to add the other account managers.

I tried calling, but I'm not convinced the agent understood what was going on, and while I can see that I have one open ticket, attempting to view the tickets just takes me back to the Overview page.

An additional symptom of the problem is that clicking on "Digital Welcome Kit" and "Installation Checklist" both take me to a "Permission Denied" page.

Official Employee

• 

28 Messages

20 days ago

@user_0f6f13 Hello and welcome to the Community! Can you try logging into your original account and then linking the addresses? This article has a walkthrough on how to do that: https://business.comcast.com/support/article/account-management/link-or-unlink-a-comcast-business-account. Thank you!

• 

5 Messages

Because of who made the various phone calls, I'm not the primary manager for the old account, and that primary manager isn't the one on this account. Will have the other person try to link, but I suspect that may not work.

Official Employee

• 

28 Messages

Understood. It sounds like we need to figure out which login was made primary on this account. I recommend using the "Forgot Username" workflow to identify which one it is.

• 

5 Messages

I know who's primary on each account. I just don't know the login credentials for the primary on the old account, and the person who has them is not available for a few hours. Will try it when they're available.

Official Employee

• 

28 Messages

Sounds like a plan. Please, update us when you are able to attempt again. The primary on the new account will be able to configure your access levels.

• 

5 Messages

I'm the primary on the new account. I have no visibility into access levels or billing.

The primary on the old account just tried to link them, and was denied ("We couldn't find an eligible account" - but the correct account / zip was entered).