Skip to content
LinescapeLLC's profile

• 

2 Messages

Friday, December 5th, 2014 10:00 AM

Customer Service Chat Or Email - Get With It

It is completely ridiculous that the biggest cable provider in the country cannot provide a simple email or chat customer service option. The help page is basically a giant commercial for the forums with a phone number tucked away near the bottom of the page.I say if you read this, give it kudos to let Comcast know that they need to give us real customer service. Our businesses can't run efficiently if our ISP is being run by monkeys.

Comcast Monkeys.jpg

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hi LinescapelLLC.  Thank you for the feedback concerning the contact us page on our Comcast  Business site. We value your opinion. Business Services has been updated with your concerns.  Please let us know if there is a service issue that we can assist you with.

Thank You

Accepted Solution

New problem solver

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I totally agree. Madness that I have to call and waste time on phone where email would suffice. Never seen one corp that does not provide email as customer service tool. Mind boggling.

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem solver

• 

610 Messages

10 years ago

1-800-391-3000 should have 24 hour business customer service, thought the "Change of Service" dept is open during M-F business hours

Accepted Solution

New problem solver

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Customer Service is now stating that if you speak to a representative, that a charge of $5.99 will be "tacked" onto your account....WHAT?!? this is customer service 24/7?????

Accepted Solution

New problem solver

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I need to speak to a customer service rep because when we made a payment in full on our account, only a partial payment was posted. When I called the 800.391.3000 number I was told that I would have a $5.99 charge added to my account automatically to speak to a representative. So I found another number 877.543.3931 and I once again received the same message. How can I speak to a customer service rep about a mistake that Comcast has made to our account without being charged for your mistake?

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

Hello EASuser,

We do apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your feedback, if you have any further questions please let us know.

Thank you

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

When I signed up with Comcast Business, I was told I had 24/7 customer service available to me. However, I have called several times and got a recording to call back during regular business hours. What phone number do I call for 24 hour customer service and get to speak with a customer service representative?
Thank you!

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I agree. Email customer service is more efficient and accurate for both Comcast and myself as a customer. It is madness to be transmitting an IP number over a phone line. Ed E

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

So I have not spent the last 50 minutes on the phone trying to get a PIN number to access my phone services on my business account only to be told that they have no access to the information.  When I asked for a supervisor, I was given Cierra 3131 who stated that she had no access to it either.  When I asked to speak with her maneger, I was put on hold and then told her manager has left for the day.  I asked for someone above her only to be told she is the one in charge.  Unfortunatly I have run a call center and know otherwise.  Someone of higher authority is always on duty.  Never take no for an answer.  I will not be waiting two weeks to use a service that they charge astronomical amounts of money for.  

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

5 years ago

I am so very sorry to hear that you have had so much trouble getting in touch with someone. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us through our business forums with your concerns. I would love to assist with any questions or concerns that you may have from here. Please reach out through private message with your first and last name, full service address and account number or phone number and we will get started? 

Problem solver

• 

144 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks for reaching out to us. I hope you're having a great day. How can I lend a hand? -Rob K.