Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 14th, 2023 8:38 PM

CREDIT DUE ON ACCOUNT FOR OVER A YEAR NOW

I have called in every other month for over a year now... I get a new CR number every time... they don't seem to be able to find the CR number I give them.  I get the story someone will respond in 7 to 10 days.... that never happens.   I have an email from a Comcast agent "Susan [Edited: "Personal Information"]" 8-4-2021 stating that the ETF would be waived for the closed down location if we signed a new 2 year contract for our other 4 locations.  That was done in 8-2021 yet credit still has not been issued and late fee after late fee are access.  PLEASE HAVE SOME ONE CALL ME AT [Edited: "Personal Information"].  Brandywine Auto Parts

Contributor

• 

11 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for letting us know about this credit trouble you're having. It's never our goal to see something like this happen. We'd be more than happy to investigate this with you. Would you be willing to send us a private message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number? By clicking the "message" icon in the upper right of our forum page, you'll be able to input our shared handle (Comcast Business) to send us a private message.

Click "Sign in" if necessary

-Click the "Direct Message" icon in the top right corner

-Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

-The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, please type "Comcast Business"

-As you are typing, a drop-down list will appear. Select "Comcast Business" from that list

-The "Comcast Business" graphic will replace the "To:" line

-Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

-Press Enter to send it