Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, June 13th, 2024 11:38 PM

Comcast business App

How come my Dynamic ip is not shown on the Comcast business App unlike Xfi.  

Official Employee

• 

16 Messages

3 months ago

Hi @user_ed3e2d,

Thank you for visiting our official Comcast Business Community Forums support page. Could you please provide further information and detail to your request? Are you attempting to use the Comcast Business application to view the dynamic IPs that are assigned to your individual devices or attempting to locate the public dynamic IP address that is provided to your cable modem? Any clarification would be greatly appreciated. 

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Hello.  Thank for speedy response.  
I am looking for WAN ip address that is assigned to my modem from your end.  I need to able to get this ip address remotely so I can reconfigure my camera app when my Dynamic ip changed.  Xfi app for residential does show this ip.  

Official Employee

• 

16 Messages

We appreciate the clarification @user_ed3e2d, I do not believe that is a feature or function that is available within the Comcast Business mobile app. I would be more than happy to pass along your feedback and potentially that feature/information will become available in the future. If you happen to be local, you can always log into the Admin GUI to obtain that information more easily. 

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

Yes… please do that because I can’t be local all the times and remote access is what I want.  

Official Employee

• 

23 Messages

We appreciate your feedback. Is there anything else we can assist you with?