Skip to content
U

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, February 28th, 2024 4:29 AM

Check status of gift card

Im trying to check the status of my $1000 gift card and the link legitimately doesn't work. I've tried on 3 different phones ,a laptop and a desktop. All connected to different wifi networks.

Official Employee

• 

25 Messages

5 months ago

Hi, @user_d67391 Thank you for reaching out and creating a new post. Typically, the average time to receive a gift card can range from 60-90 days based on normal fulfillment windows. I see the website/link is giving you trouble. Can I have more details about what happens when you visit the link? 

• 

3 Messages

It loads indefinitely and eventually just takes me to the xfinity website after about 3 minutes of loading

Official Employee

• 

25 Messages

@user_d67391 Thanks for the update. Please note that you will not be eligible to receive your Visa Prepaid card until 30 days after service installation. We then request that you please allow 6-9 weeks after 30 days to receive your card. Would you say you are already met the requirements and are outside this window?

Official Employee

• 

25 Messages

5 months ago

If you aren't already logged in before visiting the link, it might redirect you to the login page. Can you log in once you get to that screen, or do you go into another endless loop? @user_d67391

• 

3 Messages

Im already logged in it redirects me to login to the normal xfinity site, not comcast business. I don’t have a login for that site

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

24 days ago

I'm also having trouble accessing the page it's not showing me the page I logged in to my account but after doing so I was not able to load the page prepaid fullfillment card status 

Official Employee

• 

36 Messages

Thank you for making us aware you're also having issues with this link, @Handyman754. Just to confirm, do you meet the requirements my colleague listed above? If so, have you by any chance tried to clear your cache and cookies before trying to log into this link?