Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 8th, 2024 2:49 PM

cct: [Edited: "Personal Information"]6 - remove from my account at https://business.comcast.com/

I am writing to request the removal account information from my account on Comcast Business - Official Site.  My username is [Edited: "Personal Information"]

To provide context, the account in question was transferred for payment purposes to [Edited: "Personal Information"] The account details are as follows:

Account Number: [Edited: "Personal Information"]

I kindly request your assistance in promptly removing the specified information from the above-mentioned account. Should you require any further information or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I would appreciate confirmation of this action once completed. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Thank you!

[Edited: "Personal Information"]

Official Employee

• 

24 Messages

4 months ago

user_e289cb Hello, and thank you for reaching out for assistants with your request today. We would be happy to help in any way we can, but we will need the personal information again please in a Direct message. For your security we removed anything personal from your public post. 

Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page.

From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.

Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.