Skip to content
dwfarrell's profile

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, December 30th, 2014 8:00 AM

Can't unlink account?

I inadvertently set up 2 online management accounts, and need to consolidate to one login for all my business accounts.  To do so, I need to unlink an account from login A, so I can re-link it under login B.  But the "Unlink" option is not there under login A.  How do I go about doing this so I have all accounts under a singular login?

thanks

Accepted Solution

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Thanks, but not quite the right direction.  I have all my accounts set up under a different login, this one being the exception.  So I have no other accounts to add to change which one is primary.  Is it possible to just delete this account entirely so I can re-add it to the correct account?

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hi dwfarrell. If your trying to unlink the primary account number in the group, it is necessary to select a different account as the primary account #.  Sign out of the account and then sign in to make sure the account change is in effect.

Thank You

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

Please send me a private message with the account number, the username on the account and your contact info.  I will engage the Regional Support Center to assist with resolution of the issue.

Thank You

Accepted Solution

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I'm having the same issue.  I have 7 accounts that I manage and I have 6 linked but cannot link the 7th account linked.  I have called customer support and I have a customer reference number but it has been over two weeks and I haven't heard back.  Is it possible to get a tech from Comcast to delete an online account so I can link it to my group?  

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Hi Comcast_John

I'm also having the same issue.  We have 2 offices each with its own Comcast account.  We want to combine the 2 accounts to one  https://businessclass.comcast.net/wpportal

It is not  possible to unlink because the Unlink link is missing.   And I cannot add the other account as Primary - because the other account already has its own  https://businessclass.comcast.net/wpportal account.

I am going to PM you.  Thank you

cmgui

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Disregard my last statement.  Comcast Tech Support fixed this for me.