Skip to content
derekn13's profile

New problem solver

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, December 7th, 2019 11:00 AM

Can't log on to comcast web site

I'm unable to sign on to the comcast web page (billing, forums, etc.) from the site with the Comcast internet service.  I've tried multiple computers and different browsers, and they all end up with errors saying they couldn't connect to oauth.xfinity.com or login.xfinity.com.

If I'm at a different site (different ISP) or if I use a VPN, then I'm able to log on just fine.

It's almost like Comcast's authentication servers are refusing connections from my IP address (which is a static IP address, attached to my Comcast service).

Let me know if you need additional info.

Thanks.

Accepted Solution

New problem solver

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

A Comcast tech called back today.  She suggested rebooting the modem, which she agreed sounded like an odd solution for the problem, but insisted that she'd seen a very similar problem recently.  Sure enough, that did the trick.

Problem solver

• 

144 Messages

5 years ago

Hi there, and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. You've reached the right place, and my goal is to change your experience. Can you please send me a private message with the last four of the account number and/or last statement balance, your full name, phone number, and service address including city, state, and zip code? –Rob K.

Official Employee

• 

128 Messages

5 years ago

That's awesome! Thanks for letting us know that fixed everything! 

Remember you can use the handy Comcast business app to troubleshoot services as well as get great info on your account. Feel free to check out https://comca.st/2MhpGHl to get additional troubleshooting steps if you need it! 

Best, 

Ken