Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Thursday, August 22nd, 2024 12:11 AM

Cancelled service - Still receiving bills - no answer from Comcast

I cancelled my business service on July 1 and paid through July 31 (30 day notice required) yet I am still receiving bills from Comcast.  

I guess that's my thank you for being a customer for 17 years. 

I signed the disconnect form on July 1.

My modem hasn't been connected now for over 7 weeks.

I called the business line to ask why they have not stopped billing and they told me I have to email <Edited: PII> I have emailed that address 3 times now in the last 2 weeks with NO ANSWER.

I will not be paying any more bills beyond the 30 extra days I already had to pay.  I hope someone at Comcast is listening.

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

26 days ago

Hi there, user_9036b0! Thank you for reaching out with your billing concerns. You did the right thing by sending the email to the proper team with your request. I would be happy to look further into this and find out why you are still seeing billing coming through.

Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Comcast Business”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
Click "Sign In" if necessary 
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or go to https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
- A "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
Press Enter to send it"