Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 27th, 2024 7:12 PM

Cancel Services

The account I have I took over from the previous owner.  Almost a year ago my business closed the location that had comcast and moved into another locations office building.  Since than I have called Comcast numerous times.  Each person I talk to has different answers for the same questions.  I was able to pause my service for a lesser monthly amount, if I want to cancel it ranges from $600 and up, depending on who you speak with.  You also have to put a ticket in and give a 30 day notice to cancel, even though I have been pausing the services for 8 months. I think I have 3 or 4 ticket numbers...  I now have to wait another 3 months before I can put in a request to cancel.  This is terrible way to operate and take advantage of people.  I can understand a cancellation fee, but this is beyond ridiculous.  Plus I get notifications often that the service is out in the area.  So it is over priced garbage is what you are getting. 

To top it off, I was never told the service is paused for 90 days than goes back to regular.  So out of the blue I was charged $633 for services I NEVER USED.  Again, no one can really explain to me why.  But they sure were quick to take my money.  I removed my credit card from auto billing due to this.  

Had I known this I would not have taken the services over from the previous owner of this business.  I am highly disappointed in comcast.  

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

18 days ago

user_861abd, Thank you for reaching out to Comcast Business Support. It sounds like what you are discribing is a seasonal suspend. We can take a look and see what is going on with your account. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address. To do so,

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
  • - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
  • - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
  • Press Enter to send it

(edited)