Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, April 9th, 2024 7:34 AM

can not edit the user information.

I would like to edit one of the user information of  my account. But, for some reason, there is no edit button is available on that person's user information page. 

Official Employee

• 

52 Messages

6 months ago

Hello, @user_e4b923

Have you followed these steps to edit the user information:

Sign in to My Account and select Users from the account management menu.
From the Users Directory, locate the user whose permissions you want to change and select View Profile.

In the User menu, the Invite Users button is located in the upper right corner. The Directory is a line below that, horizontal across the screen.

Under User Details you can Edit User Information to make edits to the user name or role.

When on the individual User menu, there are three tabs across: User Details, Account Information, and Text & Email Preferences. The Edit User Information button is to the right.

Under Account Information you can Edit Accounts to add or remove linked accounts that the user can access.

Please note, the Primary Manager or Services Manager can change user permissions, but only the Primary Manager can transfer their role to another user.

• 

2 Messages

@Comcast_ThomasC​  

thank you for your reply. I have already tried that method. but the Edit button is not shown in that page.

other user page can find the edit button, but only that person's user information page doesn't have edit button.

Aiso, it seems there are two primary manager role in our account. 

Can I contact you by email ? I want to send you the screen shot of the user information page.

Official Employee

• 

36 Messages

@user_e4b923, If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Message" icon in the top right corner

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 

As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 

An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 

Press Enter to send it