Skip to content
U

• 

3 Messages

Monday, April 8th, 2024 7:17 PM

2 acts, closed one and now being charged for unreturned equipment

We had two accounts, a master and sub account. Closed the sub account and need to return 2 cable boxes we are being charged the "UNRETURNED EQUIPMENT FEE" 2 @ $50 each for a total of $100. The never mentioned returning the equipment and I assumed they wanted us to keep them as spares for our master account (hotel). We would be happy to return them, but I have not received clear instructions on how to do it other than telling me to drive over an hour to the nearest UPS store. Is there some other way I can mail them, have a tech pick them up or just move them to our other account as spares? They have already been deactivated. 

Official Employee

• 

27 Messages

5 months ago

Hey there, user_7b433f! thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us today. I am sorry about the confusion with the equipment on the previous account, we would need it returned as soon as possible as the pieces of equipment are account specific. You can attempt to schedule a UPS pickup, visit a local Xfinity Store, or UPS location. You can find all the details here https://business.comcast.com/support/article/repairs-installation/return-your-comcast-business-equipment. 

• 

3 Messages

@Comcast_Adrienne​ Sure what is the address I can send it to? I'd love to return it some other way than driving to another state to find a UPS store. We live in rural Vermont and it would be much simpler if I could just mail it (and I would be willing to pay shipping). 

Official Employee

• 

27 Messages

5 months ago

I completely understand the frustrations user_7b433f with getting the equipment returned. You can attempt to print the label following the steps here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/returning-your-equipment and schedule a pickup with UPS directly. 

• 

3 Messages

@Comcast_Adrienne​ 

this website seems like it would work, however it will not allow login with a Comcast business account. I feel like this more difficult than it should be.

Official Employee

• 

15 Messages

user_7b433f, we definitely want to make things as simple as possible for you. For your business account, we have the options for processing a return listed at this Comcast Business link