Skip to content
S

New Contributor

• 

9 Messages

Thursday, March 24th, 2022 10:01 PM

Would like to increase speed.

Good evening!

I currently have a 150/20 business plan for my home office and would like to increase my speed to 300/30 or higher. I still have about a year left on my contract but am willing to extend the contract to get a good deal.

Is it possible to do this mid-contact? There are some upgrade options on the website but they're more than I'd like to pay and also have large installation fees attached; I already have capable equipment (Arris S33) and only need to be provisioned for the higher speed.

Let me know if this is possible, and the best way to go about it.

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

3 years ago

Hey there, @SpottedCat

Usually a speed upgrade is not an issue, although I always recommend checking the terms of your Service Order Agreement just to make sure :) It may or may not require a new contract.

The first step is to reach out to the Loyalty team directly at (800) 391-3000, so that a work order or ticket can be created. Once one is, we can always follow up here via our Forum, if needed! 

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

3 years ago

No problem at all! Glad to be able to help point you in the right direction :) 

I hope you have a lovely evening and if you happen to need anything from us after you contact our Loyalty team colleagues, please let us know!