Skip to content
pcm2a's profile

• 

2 Messages

Monday, March 18th, 2013 9:00 AM

Will we get the free speed doubles that residential users are getting?

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Basic-Internet-Connectivity-And/New-Comcast-internet-speeds/td-p/1591497

Residential users are getting free bumps from 25 to 50/10!  Will us business class users on what used to be 22/5 and now is like 28/8 get an increase as well or do we get the shaft?

Accepted Solution

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

That sounds kind of like a canned response by a robot.  Yes, as a business class customer I recently received a SMALL speed increase.  My bill also went up because of it.

In my area residential customers have received a DOUBLE speed increase for zero additional cost.

Makes me seriously consider giving up my static ip, moving hosting elsewhere and going residential...

New problem solver

• 

10 Messages

11 years ago

Curious about this as well. It's been rolled out in my area (Peninsula south of SF)

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

11 years ago

Welcomne pcm2a.  Thanks for the post, and great question.  "Internet speed tier packages are an important component to any business and providing our customers with the best solutions to match their needs is a continuous process at Comcast.  Although most of our Business customers have recently received a speed increase, we continue to assess our Internet speed line-up and look for opportunities to provide even more value in terms of faster speeds and overall enhancements that help provide better solutions for your business.”

New problem solver

• 

10 Messages

11 years ago

Comcast John, is it possible to find out if this was rolled out in my area or will be? I know my neighbors who have residential have gotten the boost